Yes, this can be done by using an impregnation product.
For this purpose, Furnified recommends Akemi Anti Stain Pearl Impregnator, a high-quality impregnation with excellent stain protection and a pronounced water-repellent effect. Its protective effect starts after 10 to 20 minutes.
- Rapid development of the protective effect
- Pronounced sealing effect
- Highly oil and grease repellent effect
- Very good reduction of water and dirt absorption during moisture penetration
- Fast moisture release during the drying period due to high vapour diffusion openness
- Significantly reduced adhesion of paints to treated surfaces
- The stone continues to breathe because there is no surface layer
- Economical in use (up to 35m²/litre)
- Non-sticky hardening
- UV resistant (does not yellow)
This product can be ordered easily and safely online via this link. You will also find some additional tips and the technical sheet.